Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Bliss

Hope you have all had a great Easter Weekend. I thought I'd share these little makes with you that I created using Polkadoodles  Paper Boutique Volume 1.

I always think that the packaging is uninsipiring on Easter Eggs so I like to take them apart and personalise them a little.

Here I used DCWV cardstock and Smirk papers that I have had in the cupboard for absolute ages. I used Martha Stewart punches to create the fancy borders and then adhered the Flopsie bunny that I printed out from the CD. A few flowers, some rhinestine gems and ladybugs finished the look. I made the tags by covering in paper and a sentiment from the CD and attached them with some raffia.


They didn't take too long to make and I think the finished articles are much better than just giving the egg in it's original packaging. (And the only cost £1 each, everything else I used came from the store cupboard!)
I can report that they were very well received by everyone.
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment